Ohlins suspension service:
What gets done in a service?
- Technicians first do do an external inspection and check for leaks, wear, and general overall inspection
- This external inspection includes checking spring preload and free length, clicker position, and overall length
- The next step is a complete dissassembly of the shock, and complete cleaning of all components, and inspection for wear or fatigue.
- Some components may require replacement such as piston bands, or o-rings.
- After inspection a re-assembly is done using only high quality Ohlins suspension oil, grease, and parts.
- All parts are torqued and assembled to spec, and recharged with nitrogen.
- The shock then has the spring re-installed and preloaded properly, and all the adjusters are pre-set.
- The shock is then sent back to you and is ready to ride!
What is done in a Revalve?
- The first thing that gets done is communication as to what the rider needs, feels, or wants from the bike. From that we see what you are starting with (spring rates, settings, adjuster position, ride heights, tires, etc.) and a plan is made to revalve and possibly respring your suspension to offer the best feeling of balance, control, and compliance which will ultimately give you the best suspension performance possible.
- After cleaning and inspection of all internal and external parts for wear and fatigue, your shock or front forks are custom valved to your riding style, ability level, or racing application
- The shock or forks are re-assembled with high quality Ohlins suspension oil, grease, and parts all adjusters are pre-set, and springs are installed (note: springs may need to be changed at time of re-valve) with proper preload.
- The next step is everything is sent back out to you, and they are ready to ride!
20mm Fork kits
- These kits improve the dynamic function of your fork and are custom tuned for each bike and rider.
- Your bike will have over-all better feeling from the front tire, this will let you be able to gain more confidence and enable you to brake deeper and harder into the corner.
- These kits are the best "cost effective" way to improve the function from your front fork.
- The fork will have a full service done to them when the 20mm kits are installed.
25mm Fork kits
- The "FGK" kits are a full kit that we remove all the components in stock fork and install a complete Ohlins 25mm cartridge.
- These kits are for the rider who wants the best out of there front end of there bikes.
Gas Charged TTX Ohlins fork kits
- Fast Bike Industries has these kits for many different applications. Please email us for your application.